Owner – Terms of Service-update – 05/09/2019
Our Terms of Service has been updated, and the new changes are going to take effect on 05/09/2019.
These are the main areas that need to be revised:
Security deposit refund policy.
A $50 service fee (instead of 10%) will be applied every time an item is rented, and a 10% commission fee will be applied every time an item is sold. If a dress’ owner has to issue a full refund (if applied) to the customer, RMD will issue a full refund of the $50 service fee to the owner only if the Owner’ Stripe account has been activated by then, otherwise, the $50 or a $45 (if a full refund doesn’t apply) refund will have to be sent back to the customer within 2 business days.
The new minimum rental price accepted for the periods of 4, 8 and 15 days is now $150, prices below this mark won’t be accepted from the date stipulated above.
The new minimum retail price accepted in our listings is now $150 instead of $300.
Now, every owner can post their items out even if a Stripe account has not been opened or activated yet. Stripe account activation can be done later by the owner, In the meantime, money collected from customers will go to RMD’s Stripe account and it will be released to the owner once the Stripe account has been activated.
New Name Definitions.-
We changed the alias for the dresses’ owners from “Vendor” to “Owner”.
From now on, every user who posts an item will be identified as “Owner”
Security Deposit Refund Policy.
Since our merchant (Stripe) is going to retain (not refund) the 3% commission fee obtained from Security deposits, we’ll suggest that owner, not the customer should absorb this cost, so, customers will be more confident by getting a full security deposit refund promise, otherwise, customers will receive only 97% of their security deposit total amount.
OWNER TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective Date: 02/09/2018
This Owner Terms of Service is entered into by and between you (“you” or “Owner”) and Eda Group, LLC dba RentmyDress (referred to herein as “RentmyDress”) and governs the terms and conditions of your participation on the RentmyDress.com marketplace platform and related mobile applications (the “Platform”) and the software and services made available through the Platform (collectively the “Services”).
1. RentmyDress Platform
The Platform offers users the ability to buy or rent Products from Owners participating on the Platform. Account registration is free and RentmyDress charges a service fee only upon completion of the rental or sale of Owner’s Products through the Platform. RentmyDress is not a party to any transaction arranged on or completed through the Platform between Owner and any Customer or Customer.
2. Definitions . The following definitions apply to this Agreement:
- Customer: A user of the Platform that has established an account to purchase Products offered on the Platform.
- Owner: An account holder that features and offers Products for either rent or sale to users on the Platform.
- Content : The term “Content” shall mean any and all text, data, code, software, graphics, information, images, audio, visual or audiovisual combinations or other materials submitted, uploaded, communicated or exchanged through the Platform to facilitate the provision of Services.
- Profile: The visual display on the Platform of the Content uploaded by Owner.
- Products : All apparel and related accessories offered for purchase or rent by a Owner through the Platform.
- Reviews & Ratings : Any ratings or reviews, articles, written expressions, in any form or media, submitted by a Customer to the Platform.
3. Account Creation
Eligibility: To be eligible to create an account and sell Products on the Platform, you must (a) be at least 18 years of age and/or able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (b) have a valid payment processing account on the Platform.
Account Security: You are responsible for safeguarding your password and agree not to disclose your password to any third party. Owner is solely responsible and liable for any activities or actions taken under your account password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. RentmyDress shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password or account secure.
4. Profile Content
To rent or sell Products on the Platform, Owners must create an Account Profile. Your Profile shall include relevant Content to permit Customers to review and purchase Products offered for rent or sale on the Platform, including, but not limited to:
- Promotional Links : You may add links to your Profile for the purposes of promoting Products offered on the Platform only. RentmyDress will immediately disable any link associated with inappropriate sites that would violate Section 12 of this Agreement.
- Product Description(s): You are responsible for the accuracy of all Product identification information, including images, descriptions, categorization/tags, availability, and price, which can be managed on Owner’s dashboard. However, the appearance of product colors on the Platform may vary as a result of the quality of a user’s device and for other reasons. RentmyDress cannot guarantee that the display of any color will be accurate.
- Inventory Availability : You are responsible for ensuring inventory availability for all Products posted on the Platform at all times.
- Payment Processing Account: To rent or sell Products through the Platform, Owner must create and maintain a valid third-party payment processing account. You are responsible for ensuring your payment processing account is valid at all times to ensure the processing of all sales, refunds, and cancellations initiated between Customer and Owner
- Required Information : All Profiles must clearly post Image profile picture,Owner’s name, contact information and the complete address where you do business. The sale price for all Products must be posted in U.S. Dollars only. Prior to paying for the purchase or rental of any Product, Customers must be able to confirm all charges associated with the completion of the sale, including taxes, shipping, and handling, as applicable.
- Sales Tax : Owner is solely responsible for ensuring that it has all valid rights, licenses, and permits to sell Products on the Platform and collect all applicable sales tax. Owner is solely responsible for determining and inputting on its dashboard the applicable state and sales tax rates for purchases made through the Platform. RentmyDress shall not be responsible for any lost profits or other damages arising from any transaction not processed as a result of your failure to comply with these sales tax requirements.
- Additional Profile Information: You may also input any applicable shipping cost, delivery time estimate, return and refund policies, rental extension policy, and Security deposit policy. You must adhere to all policies posted by Owner on the Platform. You may modify such policies for future transactions at any time on your account dashboard.
- Customer Reviews & Ratings : Customers may submit Ratings of Owners, their Products and services purchased or rented through the Platform. Customers may only submit Reviews & Ratings based on their own purchases and experiences and are solely responsible for any Reviews & Ratings submitted to the Platform. Reviews and Ratings will be publicly available for viewing on Owner’s Profile. RentmyDress shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any Reviews & Ratings submitted by a Customer.
Owner is solely responsible for ensuring that all orders processed through the Platform are delivered in accordance with the specifications and delivery time estimate of each order. RentmyDress shall not be responsible for the completion of any order or any discrepancy between orders placed and orders received.
6. Return Policy
Customer’s ability to cancel, return or receive a refund on any order shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Return Policy posted on the Platform. Owner is solely responsible to refund any monies due to Customer. RentmyDress shall not be liable for any monies due to Customer from any third party Owner for any refunds or cancellations processed through the Platform.
7. Transactions & Service Charge
RentmyDress does not compensate account holders for participating on the Platform. RentmyDress offers Owners the ability to promote and generate sales of Products on the Platform. Any monies earned are generated solely by transactions processed through the Platform. Owner may access the dashboard on the Platform to view transactions processed through the Platform.
Order Tracking: Owners can view processed orders placed by Customers and track orders for reporting purposes through third parties courier’s website only. RentmyDress doesn’t provide any tracking service within the platform.
Service Charge Structure: A Service Charge shall be calculated based upon the total price of each transaction (“Transaction Price”) processed through the Platform, excluding applicable sales tax and security deposit (“Service Charge Price”) as follows:
|Service Charge||Type of Sale|
|$50 per rental / 10% per sale||Online order and delivery|
Excluded Orders : RentmyDress will refund a Service Charge on an order that has been canceled, returned or refunded in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy posted on the date of the transaction.
Remittance Amount: RentmyDress will remit to Owner an amount equal to the calculated Service Charge (“Remittance Amount”) if applied.
Refund/Return Requests : Returns will be only accepted in accordance with the terms of the posted Return Policy . Owner may confirm acceptance of return/refund to Customer within the dashboard or by email. Owner has 24 hours (from carrier tracking delivery confirmation date) to confirm on the Platform or by email its acceptance of an item and its conditions. Failure to confirm within 24 hours Customer shall open a dispute against Owner within the merchant interface used in the transaction. The merchant will investigate the matter, and it will issue a refund to the Customer IF the Customer wins the dispute. All monies shall be refunded to Customer the next available business day available and RentmyDress shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to an item that is refunded due to Owner’s failure to reject any refund request.
In the event your payment processing account becomes inactive and the Merchant is unable to initiate a deduction of any monies due to a Customer for an authorized cancellation or refund, Owner shall be solely liable and responsible to Customer for all monies otherwise due to Customer.
Disputes and Frauds: Owners may have to pay a $15 fee every time a dispute is open by the customer or the credit/debit card owner used in the transaction. Disputes could be open for different reasons like frauds, unhappy customers, etc.
In the case the Owner wins the dispute, the $15 fee will be reversed in favor of the Owner. To learn more about how Stripe handles disputes and frauds, go to Refunds and Frauds. RentmyDress shall not be responsible for any monetary loss caused by frauds or disputes.
Forfeiture: If your payment processing account becomes invalid and RentmyDress is unable to initiate a deposit for revenues generated through the Platform, the applicable transaction shall be canceled and all monies refunded to the Customer.
Sales and Income Taxes : Owner is solely responsible for the collection and remittance of applicable sales taxes arising from the sale of any Products on the Platform. RentmyDress may be obligated by law to obtain tax information from you if you are a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident, or U.S. corporation, or if your business is otherwise taxable in the U.S for the purposes of reporting revenue collected by Owner through the Platform. If we request tax information from you and you do not provide it to us, RentmyDress may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us) suspend or terminate Owner’s account.
8. Content Representations and Warranties
You are solely responsible for the Content uploaded and posted to the Platform. For all Content submitted and posted:
Accuracy: You represent and warrant the accuracy of all Content posted by you on the Platform.
Proprietary Rights: You represent and warrant that you have all right, title, license, and authority to upload, submit and post the Content, including the right to publish and distribute by electronic and digital means.
Non-Infringing: You represent and warrant that the Content does not (i) violate, infringe or misappropriate on the rights associated with any third parties, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyright, trademark, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights, or (ii) violate any statute, law, ordinance or regulation.
9. Content Responsibilities
For all Content and links submitted to the Platform, the Owner is responsible for the following:
Accuracy : You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the Content submitted to the Platform.
Compliance with all Applicable Laws Relating : Owner is responsible for compliance with all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations (including, but not limited to, business and sales tax permits) relating to the offer and sale of Products offered on the Platform.
Privacy Compliance : You shall be responsible for compliance with any and all privacy rules or regulations and/or data collection laws or regulations applicable to any data collected by you and/or links added to your Profile.
10. Use of Your Content for Promotional Purposes
RentmyDress promotes its Platform by highlighting and cross-promoting its Owners and Products offered on the Platform. To do this, we require certain permissions and licenses as follows:
Permission to Use Name and your Logo for Promotional Purposes : Owner grants to RentmyDress the unrestricted right and license to use Owner’s name, brand name, company name, logo and/or relevant trademarks (“Properties”) to market and promote the Platform. This includes the worldwide right to copy, translate, broadcast, transmit, distribute, exhibit, perform, publish and display the Properties as incorporated into RentmyDress’ marketing and promotional materials.
Limited License : RentmyDress is granted no other rights to the Properties and acknowledges that it shall not gain any proprietary interest in the Properties.
No Compensation : RentmyDress is under no obligation to make use of or to provide compensation for any of the rights or permissions granted. RentmyDress shall be the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in RentmyDress’ marketing and promotional materials.
Termination of Permission : Owner’s permission to use the Properties may be terminated at any time with thirty (30) days written notice to RentmyDress.
11. Content License
Owner retains all rights in any Content that it uploads or submits to the Platform and is solely responsible for that Content. Owner grants to RentmyDress a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit and sublicense all Content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, including, but not limited to: (i) publish, distribute and publicly display Content, (ii) republish or reuse Content on RentmyDress’ social media and related marketing services and materials, and (iii) excerpt Content for use in RentmyDress’ newsletters, member emails or related blogs, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise.
12. Idea Submissions
RentmyDress welcomes all suggestions to improve our Platform but considers any feedback from its users to be helpful advice, freely given. To ensure against any misunderstandings, we want to emphasize that we do not compensate for any ideas, proposals or suggestions provided by its users to RentmyDress in accordance with the following:
Non-Proprietary : RentmyDress considers any suggestions, ideas, proposals or other material submitted to it by users, whether solicited or unsolicited, (collectively, the “Material”) to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. RentmyDress shall not be liable for the disclosure, use or exploitation of such Material.
Material License: Owner hereby grants and agree to grant RentmyDress, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit the Material for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or accounting.
13. Prohibited Conduct
In your use of the Platform, Owner may not:
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or harassing content;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other third party rights;
- Attempt to use another account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create or use a false identity;
- Post obscene or sexually explicit content;
- Distribute or transmit any code, virus or any other technologies, whether now known or yet to be developed, that may harm the Platform or its users;
- Modify, adapt or hack the Platform or modify another Site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with RentmyDress;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications to Platform users;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose whatsoever.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform’s infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, its services or tools; or
- Bypass the Platform’s robot exclusion headers or other measures RentmyDress may use to prevent or restrict access to RentMyDress.
14. Term and Termination
This Agreement is effective immediately and shall continue until terminated by either party. This Agreement may also be terminated as follows:
Automatic Termination. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon the bankruptcy or insolvency of either party.
Invalid Payment Processing Account – RentmyDress may terminate your account immediately if your payment processing account is invalid or disabled, or if RentmyDress is unable to process any transactions through your account.
By Owner : Owner can terminate and/or deactivate their account at any time. By RentmyDress: RentmyDress may temporarily suspend or terminate your account and the Services at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if RentmyDress:
By RentmyDress : RentmyDress may temporarily suspend or terminate your account and the Services at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any or no reason, including, but not limited to if RentmyDress:
- Is unable to verify or authenticate account information;
- Believes that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of RentmyDress’ policies, have engaged in improper or fraudulent activity in connection with the Platform or that your actions may cause legal liability or financial loss to RentmyDress;
- Is unable to process any transactions through your designated payment processing account; or
- Believes you are infringing the rights of third parties.
Effect of Termination . No termination of this Agreement shall affect or impair the parties’ right to collect any monies due and payable as a result of any sale, refund, or cancellation, which has otherwise accrued through the effective date of termination.
Survival: The following Sections survive termination of this Agreement: Content License, Properties License, Material License, Disclaimers, and Exclusions, Release Individual Arbitration, Indemnification, and Governing Law.
15. Disclaimers and Exclusions
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES : TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW , RENTMYDRESS, THE PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “ AS IS ” AND “ AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RENTMYDRESS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM, ITS SERVICES OR USE ( I ) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ( II ) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, ( III ) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR ( IV ) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW , RENTMYDRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
RENTMYDRESS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR ANY SERVICES. RENTMYDRESS DOES NOT CONTROL ANY THIRD PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, GOODS, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW , RENTMYDRESS MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THIRD PARTY SERVICES, GOODS, PRODUCTS, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICES, GOODS, PRODUCTS, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION.
AGGREGATE LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RENTMYDRESS, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, VOLUNTEERS, ATTORNEYS, MANAGERS, LICENSORS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR OwnerS, ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE PLATFORM, PRODUCTS, SERVICES INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS EXCEED THE SERVICE CHARGES COLLECTED BY RENTMYDRESS IN THE THIRTY (30) DAYS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO Owner’S CLAIM OR $50.00 , WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW , RENTMYDRESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF RENTMYDRESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have a dispute with any third party arising from, related to, or connected with your use of the Platform, services, Products, information, content, or materials, you hereby release RentmyDress and its employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, attorneys, managers, licensors, business partners and each of their respective successors and assigns from all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, legal fees and costs, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
17. Individual Arbitration
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED HEREIN, any claim or controversy with RentmyDress arising out of or relating to the Platform and/or this Agreement (including its formation, interpretation, performance and breach) shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16 shall govern any arbitration conducted pursuant to this Agreement.
ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY. THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO FILE OR JOIN A CLASS ACTION OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION , OR TO CONSOLIDATE THEIR ARBITRATION WITH OTHER ARBITRATIONS. YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHTS TO HAVE YOUR CASE DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IS FOUND UNENFORCEABLE, THE UNENFORCEABLE PROVISION SHALL BE SEVERED AND THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN ENFORCEABLE. The AAA’s rules, as well as forms for initiating arbitration proceedings, are available at www.adr.org. When initiating a request to arbitrate with the AAA, you must also send a copy of the completed form to RentmyDress, 9887 Baywinds Dr unit # 4301, Royal Palm Beach Fl, 33411.
Exception – Small Claims Court Claims . Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in small claims courts for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
18. RentmyDress’ Intellectual Property
Copyright : The Platform and its logos, design, text, graphics, and other files, and the selection arrangement and organization thereof, are owned by RentmyDress. You may not use such materials without permission. © 2018 Eda Group, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Trademarks: The Platform and its logos, page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress of RentmyDress.
Ownership and Use : Nothing in this Agreement gives you a right or license to use any of our copyrights, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or any other intellectual property rights.
19. Content Removal
You may remove posted Content for any reason, at any time. Without limitation of any other remedies, RentmyDress may remove Content, and/or take any technical or legal steps necessary at any time, with or without advance notice, if we:
· Suspect a breach of this Agreement;
· Believe Content is infringing the rights of third parties; or
· Determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that Content is objectionable to the Platform’s users.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Owner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eda Group, LLC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, attorneys, affiliates, managers, licensors, business partners and each of their respective successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all damages, losses, liabilities, claims, expenses, fees or costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any claim, demand or action brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your interaction with other RentmyDress users, (ii) the breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (iii) a breach of any representations and/or warranties contained in this Agreement, and/or (iv) the rental or sale of any Products through the Platform. RentmyDress will control the defense of any claims to which this indemnification provision will apply and you shall not settle any claim, demand or action without prior written approval by RentmyDress.
21. Independent Contractor
You acknowledge and agree that you are acting as an Independent Contractor and not as an employee, agent, partner or joint venture with, RentmyDress. Neither the submission to nor acceptance by, RentmyDress of any Content shall be construed or interpreted as creating or establishing the relationship of employee and employer between you and RentmyDress.
The validity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be modified, changed or discharged in whole or in part, except by an agreement in writing signed by the parties.
You may not assign this Agreement. RentmyDress shall have the right to assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to a party that assumes the parties’ obligations hereunder. RentmyDress’ rights and obligations under this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of their respective successors and assigns.
25. Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to or application of Florida’s conflict of law principles. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the State of Florida with regard to any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof.
26. No Waiver
No failure or delay by a party exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
All notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement will be in writing and delivered to: Eda Group, LLC. 9887 Baywinds Dr unit # 4301 Royal Palm Beach Fl, 33411 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All notices will be sent to you by email or will be conspicuously posted on the Platform.
29. Entire Agreement
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.